A Senior Management Accountant is required by an international retailer based in Slough, Berkshire. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance the Senior Management Accountant role will consist of:
· Providing commercial finance support as required to the UK business.
· Build relationships with Non-Finance Departments to help them understand how Finance can support them
· Ownership of management accounts including monthly close, review and account analysis
· Support UK management team in building and submitting annual business plans/budgets, quarterly forecasts etc
· Ensure accounting entries comply with US GAAP and SOX compliance
· Advise team on accounting best practices
· Ownership of accounting system and work alongside Parent team to maximise system benefits
· Active Role in New System Implementation
· Support Head of Finance, UK & Europe in audit process and manage relationship with auditors in UK and Parent Co
· Support management team in building and submitting annual business plans/budgets, quarterly forecasts etc.
· Management and Leadership of a very small team
· Lead projects to drive efficiencies and compliance
The ideal Senior Management Accountant will be a fully qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA (with previous supervisory experience and who possesses good Excel skills and in return you will be offered a salary of between £50k-£60k + 10% bonus + excellent other benefits.
Register Your Interest TodaySenior Management Accountant [ref: VP1155]
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.