Management Accountant – Practice based – Beaconsfield – Permanent
Excellent opportunity to join a growing accountancy practice on the outskirts of Beaconsfield for an experienced Management Accountant.
Working across a varied portfolio of clients and sectors, from small Owner Managed Businesses up to large subsidiaries of overseas parent companies; and from charities to the construction sector, the Management Accountant will be required to:
- Prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts; with full accruals and prepayments, depreciation, deferred income (if applicable) included;
- Oversee the preparation of VAT returns
- Analyse financial performance;
- Create forecasts and budgets;
- Recommend solutions to clients, such as cash flow optimisation and cost reduction strategies.
- Undertake training of clients and junior team members
The Management Accountant has been likened to a quasi-FD/FC role, which will focus more on their clients requiring more complex management accounts requirements: detailed analysis, deferred income, international subsidiaries, varying levels of complex sales invoices but there will also be a need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up when bookkeepers are busy. The ideal candidate should be a part/qualified accountant with strong advisory skills and client proactivity is essential. In return you will receive a salary of between £34k-£37k
Register Your Interest TodayManagement Accountant – Practice [ref: VP979]
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.