Finance Manager / Financial Controller – Uxbridge – Permanent
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager / Financial Controller with a background in SMEs. This will be the lead finance role for an emerging company within a small group. It is a hybrid role as the standalone finance person running the finance and accounts function and delivering on month end, whilst also with a seat on the management team advising and delivering on the company strategy.
- Month end financial and management accounts and compliance requirements – period end close; VAT; outsourced payroll management; audit liaison.
- Management team responsibilities – strategic direction, project accounting; bid ownership
- Process and Systems management – review of existing processes and systems; delivery of efficiency and revenue improvements; IT systems review and development.
Key experience requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with sound accounting and finance practices – financial compliance activities and management accounting performance review and analysis.
- Experienced operating in SME organisations as finance lead or number 2 ready for the next step.
- Strong IT systems and process experience – demonstrable experience in driving process improvements.
- Commercially aware and with the ability to identify opportunities and lead on strategic initiatives.
For more information and the opportunity to discuss further, please apply as instructed highlighting your relevant experiences and skills.
An incredible opportunity for an experienced SME standalone Finance Manager ready for the step up to a lead role in an emerging company.
Register Your Interest TodayFinance Manager / Financial Controller [ref: VP1367]
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.