Salary: £45k-£50k + bonus
Exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join this growing organisation during Interesting times of its evolvement based on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire. Reporting to the CFO the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the monthly financial close and reporting, business planning cycles and supporting the business in evaluating business opportunities.
Principal Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
Work in close collaboration with the Chief Financial Officer to ensure that appropriate, but robust, financial processes and controls are implemented and maintained through the Companies
- Be responsible for the monthly close of all 3 companies in a timely fashion
- Prepare monthly management accounts with variance analysis and assist in preparing budgets and forecasts as required
- Liaise with the Company’s payroll agency and processing PAYE
- Reconcile and process VAT returns
- Monitoring and planning the companies cashflow
- Evaluate market data to provide sales and marketing teams with an accurate analysis of the performance of the markets, our position within the markets and potential opportunities.
- Management of the accounts assistant and overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and reviewing monthly supplier payments.
The Finance Business Partner will be a qualified accountant, ideally have gained previous experience in analysing market data and business cases, possess Excellent Excel skills, a knowledge of VAT (including foreign purchases and sales) would be desirable and in return will receive a salary of between £45k-£50k + bonus + private medical + excellent other benefits.
Register Your Interest TodayFinance Business Partner [ref: VP1491]
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.