Posted: 13th July 2018
A rare opportunity has arisen for an EMEA Payroll Manager to join this well known company in their prestigious offices in Slough, Berkshire. Working in their European HQ and reporting to the Finance Director the EMEA Payroll Manager is responsible for 12 European payrolls in conjunction with External Payroll Bureaus and managing a small team.
Key Responsibilities of the EMEA Payroll Manager include :
- Management of monthly payroll services for all employees in the UK and European offices to ensure payrolls are run in line with financial and audit controls.
- Maintain relationships with outsourced UK payroll provider and other European payroll partners.
- Manage shadow payrolls and reconciliations of expenses
- End of Payroll year related duties, including reporting to statutory bodies where applicable.
- Ensure that all taxable benefits are recorded and processed for payroll purposes.
- Ensure that all appropriate payroll deductions (including statutory) are properly collected and paid over to the relevant authorities on time.
- Respond to queries from employees, HR and HMRC and European authorities concerning payroll.
- Ad-hoc payroll and management reporting
- Manage and administer monthly pension Auto-enrolment requirements using Orbit (Capita) and L&G
- Accurate payroll and bonus accrual accounting
- Prepare payroll cost reports, budgets and forecasts for the information of budget-holders and accountants for UK and European payrolls.
- Respond to queries from accountants/auditors relating to staff costs variances
- Reporting of Staff Costs to Group Finance and auditors at the end of the company’s financial year for disclosure in the Group Accounts, and respond to auditors queries.
- Liaise with Taxation Department specialists to ensure activities agreed for overseas short term visitors / Secondees are administered correctly through payroll.
- Take on other ad hoc payroll related exercises as directed by the Finance Director.
The successful EMEA Payroll Manager will have previous payroll supervisory experience, managing both UK and European payrolls both directly and through third parties and in return you will receive a salary of between £45k-£55k + bonus + excellent other benefits.
Register Your Interest Today
EMEA Payroll Manager [ref: VP1309]
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.