An EMEA Assistant Accountant is required by this European Financial Services Group based in prestigious offices in Maidenhead, Berkshire. Reporting to the FC and working as part of a small team you will be responsible for managing the Banking, Accounts Payable and back up for the Payroll function and providing accounting support for European finance.
Your key tasks as the EMEA Assistant Accountant will include :
1) Assistant in running the purchase ledger function
2) Banking and cash management
3) Bank Reconciliations
4) Intercompany Reconciliations
5) Assistance in monthly invoicing and billing
6) Support the payroll for European countries
7) Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register including depreciation journals
The ideal EMEA Assistant Accountant must be a minimum of AAT qualified have an understanding of multi-currency and possess good system skills and in return you will receive a salary of between £28k-£33k + bonus + the opportunity to join a friendly growing company.
Register Your Interest TodayEMEA Assistant Accountant [ref: VP775]
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.