Growing Multi Site Group based in Windsor, Berkshire are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant. Reporting to the Management Accountant the Assistant Management Accountants Role is to support the Monthly Close and to assist in the production of the Monthly Management Accounts.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Assist with Management Accounts preparation
- Flash Results reporting including KPI’s
- Update purchase order accruals,
- Review issues and overspends,
- Prepare bank reconciliations,
- Prepare and post journals,
- General accounts support.
Revenue and Receivables:
- Act as primary point of contact for Revenue and Fees,
- Review accuracy and completeness of uploads into Sage,
- Review and issue Aged Debt reports,
- Raise credit note requests
- Update cash books and allocate receipts.
Purchasing to Payables:
- Purchase invoice processing and allocation of payments,
- Update cash books and allocate payments,
- Prepare payment runs.
- Payroll administration; collation, verification and submission of payroll information,
- Investigate and resolve payroll queries or information requests,
- Post payroll and associated journals.
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be a dynamic studier with a willingness and determination to progress their career and in return you will receive a salary of between £24k-£27k + study package (if required) + excellent other benefits.
Register Your Interest TodayAssistant Management Accountant [ref: VP1451]
Please fill in all the fields and we will contact you as soon as possible.