We recognise that our success is dependant on our candidates. Our objective is to match your money, location, industry and career aspirations with our client’s requirements.
Our extensive academic and commercial experience and our knowledge of the recruitment process as both candidates and recruiters enables us to achieve this objective.
We manage each assignment as a partnership between you, our client and ourselves.
Why you should you partner with us?
How many times have you been frustrated with a recruitment consultant who only has a sales background and does not fully understand your requirements, experience and capabilities?
You may be interested to know that over 90% of financial recruitment consultants do not possess a finance qualification.
That’s not the case at RD as our recruiters are qualified accountants. This helps us to fully understand your abilities and career aspirations. We have common experience in working within a finance team and studying for professional examinations.
As your recruitment advisor we will:
- Provide honest and structured career advice
- Help with CV preparation and interview techniques
- Never send your details to a client without your prior approval
- Help you prepare for your interview (pre-interview meeting, company fact file, interviewer profiles)
- Offer flexible interview times (evenings and weekends if required)
- Provide constructive feedback following your interview
Call us today to find out how we can help you on 01753 621902 or email us at email@example.com